- First, make certain that you know what programs we offer, and the nature of these services. Click this button and see the variety of programs listed.
- Then click the program you have chosen. There you will find a quick description of the program and a registration form link.
- Complete the Registration Form and proceed to the General Questionnaire.
- Choose the particular service you require.
- Submit your payment via a completely secure transaction.
- In some cases an additional questionnaire will be required which you may download or complete on line.
- Payment for one of our services entitles you to a free download of our "Recipe Cookbook" containing over 500 special recipes.
- Your personalized nutrition program will be sent to you as soon as our professional staff has completed the necessary work, usually within three working days.
This will normally include:
- Comprehensive measures, that is, identification of the sources of the problem, and the set up of treatment goals.
- Diet. What foods are best for you, how to eat them, what to cut down or eliminate at least for a while, to get the very best out of your nutrition.
- Nutritional supplements. The vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, enzymes, soluble and insoluble fiber you may need, the dosages and times to take them so as to avoid nutrient interactions.
- Botanical support. What standardized herbal preparations may be of help in your condition, their dosages, contraindications, etc.
- Lifestyle changes. Usually small but significant changes in lifestyle, that may help you achieve your goals easier and faster, recover from an unhealthy condition, and reduce the risks of having the same problem again.
- Topical treatment. For conditions that may be also externally treated, what natural preparations may be suitable, how to apply these, etc.
- Exercise. What type of exercise may be good for your condition, and what may be actually harmful.
- Physical therapies. Other forms of treatment that may be helpful for your particular health problem.
Registering implies that you have read and agreed with our Disclaimer.
Please note that this is a one time service. However, feel free to contact us with any questions you may have regarding your particular concern or problem for which you have registered
Proceed to the registration form